Success Stories on Transforming Math Education and Closing the Math Achievement Gap
The innovative C-STEM program has been successfully implemented in many schools for engaging students learning computing and STEM subjects. It has been particularly effective in helping students learn math. The following successful stories by teachers with no prior coding experience before working with C-STEM Center, with independent data collection and analysis, are highlighted in this one-page flyer. They demonstrate that, for at-risk and gifted students alike, C-STEM program can significantly increase math performance and close the achievement gap.
- Northwest Local School District in Cincinnati, Ohio: Improving Math Scores and Attitudes in Middle Schools
- Livermore High School: Closing the Algebra 1 Achievement Gap
- Hillcrest High School: Success on Integrated Math 2
- American Canyon Middle School: Students Shine on Common Core State Smarter Balanced Math Test
- Roosevelt Middle School from Oakland, CA: Success on RoboPlay Challenge Competition