The 8th annual RoboPlay Challenge Competition will take place on May 19, 2018, concurrently in Davis, CA and in Irvine, CA.
This year, we have 153 teams registered, 118 in Northern California and 35 in Southern California. That’s a 40% increase in teams in Northern California!
As we look forward to the event on May 19, here are a few things to do before the competition:
- Friday, April 27 is the deadline to submit team information on Scoreboard. You must do this by the deadline in order to get the right t-shirt sizes. For help with adding teams, see the Team Creation Instructions.
- Friday, April 27 is also the deadline to submit Media Release forms (English | Spanish). You can upload them here or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, April 27 is also the deadline for registration fees. If you haven’t already, start the process ASAP!
- Make sure you have all the right parts ready to go. You can check the CFP for the equipment list. Don’t forget your Hacky Sack!
- Brush up on the rules. Here is a short video going over some of the rules. You’ll hear more on the morning of the competition.
RoboPlay Coordinator Emma Kristovich’s article about the RoboPlay Competition was published in the Davis Enterprise. Check it out!