C-STEM Award of Excellence recognizes high-school students for their demonstrated excellent performance on computing and its applications in STEM subjects. An award recipient shall be motivated and shows exceptional promise for pursuing post-secondary study in computing or computing-related STEM fields. An award recipient not only excels, but also helps others actively participate in computing and computing-related activities in STEM fields.
- Nominees must be high-school students attending schools with an annual C-STEM subscription.
- Nominees must be actively participating in the C-STEM program, including participating in RoboPlay Challenge Competition on C-STEM Day.
- Nominees have not received this award in the past.
- Recipient must demonstrate excellent aptitude and interest in computing and its applications in STEM fields.
- Recipient should have leadership ability.
- Recipient should have good academic record, typically a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Recipient should have post-secondary education plans in computing or computing-related STEM fields.
Applications are due by April 13, 2018. The application is available for download as a PDF.
NEW! Teachers may nominate their students for these awards through our website! This feature automatically sends the student you nominate an email notification with a link to the application and with the attached Teacher Recommendation Form. Please log into our registered users subsite and visit the “C-STEM Student Award Nomination” page to nominate a student. Please note: This nomination form is a tool to motivate your students to apply; It is not a substitute for a student application.
For more information, please contact us:
Phone: (530) 752-9082