Applications for the 2013 Awards are due by March 15, 2013.
Amador Valley High School
- Recipients must be high-school seniors students attending schools in northern California.
- Recipient must demonstrate excellent aptitude and interest in computing and its applications in STEM fields.
- Recipient should have leadership ability.
- Recipient should have good academic record, typically a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Recipient should have post-secondary education plans in computing or computing-related STEM fields.
Applications for the 2013 Award are due by March 15, 2013. The application is available for download as a PDF.
For more information, please contact:
Heidi Espindola, Project Manager
Phone: (530) 752-9082