C-STEM Administrator of the Year recognizes C-STEM schools, districts, and county administrators for their strong leadership in supporting integrated computing and STEM education through systematic implementation of C-STEM program school, district, and county wide. Award recipients are selected by the C-STEM Awards Committee consisting of the university faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate students.
- Nominees must be administrators in K-14 schools.
- Nominees must be actively participating in the C-STEM program.
- Nominees have not received this award in the past.
- Continuously actively involved in the C-STEM program.
- Evidence on excellence in computing and STEM education, especially on integration of computing into STEM education.
- Inspire students of different backgrounds and abilities to learn.
- Have the respect and admiration of students, parents, and colleagues.
- Play an active and useful role in school and extracurricular activities.
- Nominees need to attend the C-STEM Annual Conference in person to receive the award.
Nominations for the 2019 Awards are due by September 6, 2019. The application is available for download as a PDF HERE.
If selected, the conference registration fee will be waived. Nominees will however need to provide their own travel and lodging accommodations.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: (530) 752-9082